Being a student is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Some enjoy it, some don’t. No matter what situation it is, students have a set of interesting and unique stereotypes.
If you’re a student see how many of these apply to you:
1. Ran as fast as you can to submit an assignment.
2. Ran with your PJs across the campus to submit an assignment because you slept in.
3. Hunted for free swags.
4. Attended basically any event for free food.
5. Taken home 3 months worth of clothes for laundry.
6. Pulled an all-nighter.
7. Procrastination was your best friend.
8. Ate out because your roommate[s] filled the sink and counter with dirty dishes.
9. Stuck with a roommate[s] who ate your food.
10. Left notes to your roommate[s].
11. Went to the library between classes just to have a small nap.
12. Told at least one person to keep their voice down in the library quiet zone.
13. Went to the library just to escape roommate[s].
14. Lived like a free bird for the first 2 weeks of college.
15. Had cereal or ramen for all three meals.
16. You have at least lived a day with just one meal (because you were broke)
17. Fell asleep in lecture.
18. Was too busy Facebooking or IMing and missed an exam hint.
19. Signed up for worthless things just to get cool prizes.
20. Felt like dropping out at least once.
If none of these apply to you and you’re a student, you’re probably ‘sleep-reading’ because you were up so late last night studying or doing an assignment.
Good luck being a student!