Seeing family and friends for the holidays is the best! If you have taken a flight even once in your life, you can probably relate to these all-too-common holiday airport and travel moments.
1. You can’t find your gate because the airport is so crowded.
2. You Saw One Snowflake and You’re Sure Your Flight’s Going to Be Delayed or Canceled.
3. Your Noise-Canceling Headphones Don’t Cancel the Frequency of the Three Babies Screaming Behind You.
Side note: How do three babies sound like ten million?
4. Your Angst at Baggage Claim is Higher than Normal When You’ve Seen the Same Bag Three Times Before Yours Comes Out.
5. You Don’t Have Time to Recover from Jet Lag and 6:30 am Feels Like 11:30 pm for Your Whole Trip.
6. You Try to Fit Your Whole Life into One Carry-On Because No One Wants to Pay Luggage Fees.
7. You Insta-Pin-Twit-Snap-Book-a-Gram Your Every Move (Yes I said Insta-Pin-Twit-Snap-Book-a-Gram).
8. It’s 30 Degrees Outside But Inside the Plane Feels Like -25 Because the Guy Next to You Won’t Turn His Air Vent Off (Even Though it’s Pointed Mostly at You).
9. You Think About Food All Flight Long But You Don’t Want to Pay $10 For 2-Ounce a Bag of Trail Mix.
10. Every Second Feels Like an Hour.
But hey – you finally made it, you’re with your friends and family, you’re warm and fuzzy, and you (hopefully) don’t have any homework for at least the next few days. Happy Holidays!